[ltp] XP Key doesn't work!

Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:54:30 +0200

The preload install of IBM includes a i386 folder, which consists of
nothing else than all the install files for the preloaded XP. So what
you can do (ugly, but should work):

Recover your original installation from the preload CDs.
Burn the i386 folder to a CD.
Install in VMWare from that CD.

I reinstalled the preloaded XP myself that way after changing
harddrives.

André.