[ltp] R50 battery problem

Don Perley linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 03 Apr 2005 08:30:38 -0400

I know this is an old thread, but I just saw a new hint/setting on my
t41 ibm power settings in Windows.. maybe new with an autodupdate?  Anyway,
there is now a checkbox so that if you are running on AC most of the
time it won't charge the battery up all the way, in the interest of
extending the life of the battery.