[ltp] Re: Fn keys

Christoph linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:10:33 +0000

--nextPart1265816.3Xf5BDBAt6

On Thursday 07 April 2005 22:19, Mo wrote:
> On Thursday 07 April 2005 23:02, Carlo Hamalainen wrote:
> > It is easy. Use this Firefox plugin:
> > http://dqd.com/~mayoff/notes/thinkpad/dqdnavkeys/
> > and add a few lines to your own .xmodmap file.
>
> Wow, thanks for that link. Works great on my R50e. Do you know a plugin f=
or
> Konqueror too?

KDE supports these Keys out of the box. I have set my Keyboard to a Logitec=
h=20
Internet Keyboard and the back and forward buttons are reported as XF86Go a=
nd=20
XF86Back. You can set the shortcuts in konqui to whatever Action you like

Cheers,
	Christoph

=2D-=20
GPG-Fingerprint: 88DA B106 D973 B2AF 7CCB  725A F76C 803C 758F 71C0
GPG-Key: http://www.kluenter.de/chris.gpg