[ltp] How to turn your T42p into a brick with ACPI...

Norman Walsh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:50:06 -0400

--=-=-=

/ "David A. Desrosiers" <desrod@gnu-designs.com> was heard to say:
| 	Am I to assume that nobody has an answer to my original=20
| question? After 8 replies, not a single one had any suggestions as to=20
| how I can get functional acpi + suspend working (I'm not using the ATI=20
| drivers, I don't do games, so I don't need OpenGL), and how to get the=20
| DockII working.=20

I don't have a docking station, so I can't help with that, but I have
been using ACPI with my T42p for ages. Suspend works fine. I've never
had anything like the trouble you described.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

=2D-=20
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We dance around in a ring and suppose,