[ltp] [OT] Cleaning Mousebuttons

Wolf Wiegand linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:21:29 +0200

Michael Z Daryabeygi wrote:
> Wolf Wiegand wrote:
>
>> All I found was how to remove the keyboard from the computer, but
>> nothing on removing individual keys.
>
> Okay, I was brave for you and found out if mouse buttons are removable.

Thanks :-)

> Just pry up the front.  There is a little hinge in the back that you
> have to seat first when putting back on.

Okay. Nothing special below there, though (except for the usual pile of
weird stuff that seems to inhabit any keyboard and probably could feed
you a couple of days...), and now the right button seems to be broken,
too. Oh well, fortuntely spare keyboards aren't that expensive.

Thanks for your effort,

Wolf
--
Büroschimpfwort des Tages: Persönlicher Zigarrenabbeißer - als
Alternative zu "Schleimer". (Frank Schümann)