[ltp] T42p + suspend2 + acpi + hotplug Ultrabay working (fwd)

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:51:20 -0400 (EDT)

> Bit confused here - by suspend2 you mean swsusp2?

 	No, I mean suspend2, from suspend2.net.

> It might be fixed in the latest kernels - which are you using?

 	As mentioned in the original email, 2.6.11.7

> Google ibm-acpi or look it up in the list archives - depending on
> how much ACPI you have working - there are examples on how to do
> just this in the ibm-acpi distribution tarball.

 	ibm-acpi is built into the kernel now, I just haven't found
the right doco that describes how to get these two function keys
hooked into suspend2 for suspend-to-ram and suspend-to-disk.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod@gnu-designs.com
http://gnu-designs.com