Mr Ryan's auto-responder problem ... (Re: [ltp] Plese turn off James Ryan's auto responder!)

Peter Randow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:43:44 +0200

Hi infamous James!
(nice nickname ;)

Actually I found the whole incident funny. I really had to
laugh a few times.
And when it got annoyning I just adjusted my filter for a few days.

You did not commit a crime and so anyone prosecuting you (with words or
or actions) is simply wrong.
So why do you take it that personal?

Shit happens. Mistakes happens. This incident or the reactions whatever
they were is definitely nothing one should keep in mind for longer than
2 days. This incident is definitely not worth decisions that last longer
than 2 days. Of course you did NOT mean to spam, the list. Nobody is
angry at you anymore.
Dont' be such a baby ;)

Anyway it's your decision, but you should sleep it over.

Take care
Peter