[ltp] SXGA+ versus XGA resolution, any suggestions?

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:28:06 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Joe Christy wrote:

>  Vis-a-vis Honey's note of 08/16/2005 09:20 AM:
>> ... About the only other obvious thing I'd miss from
>> gnome-terminal is right-click URLs to kick off a browser.  It's not
>> obvious to me from menu options in konsole - but it's possible to
>> enable somehow?  Saves acres of time when you add it up compared to
>> every copy -> new browser window/tab -> paste.
>
> 	As I recall, this is the _default_ behavior for KDE, though I found it
> incredibly annoying, so I turned it off. I'm afraid I don't recall where
> I turned it off, sorry.

Hmm - it's not on by default in my konsole - and can't obviously
see an option to turn URL-recognition on as per gnome-terminal.
Maybe I'm blind...

If it's a right-click only option how can it be annoying? :)  It's
not like you can right-click and select "Open in browser" on a URL
by mistake very easily in gnome-terminal...

Honey