[ltp] activating 3 button on a t40p under debian sarge

David Oesch linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:00:57 +0200

Maybe an old problem and discussed before

Using debian sarge under a T40p, I have actually two problems concerning
the 3-button (those directly under the space bar....)

1) the middle button can not be used to scroll within the applications
while pressing the trackpoint ( as it is possible under windooze)
2) and this is really annoying: the left one of this three buttons is
extremely sensitive, most of the clicks he will interpret as double
clicks.. where (in the X settings I assume) do I reduce the sensitivity
of this button?

Thanks for any hint....

Dave