[ltp] activating 3 button on a t40p under debian sarge

Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:29:33 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, David Oesch wrote:
> Using debian sarge under a T40p, I have actually two problems concerning
> the 3-button (those directly under the space bar....)

Apologies if I'm repeating an old question - I use the trackpad, not
the trackpoint (so sue me!) and I've always wondered if I can still
use the trackpoint *buttons* (above the trackpad) at the same time.
I have a vague recollection a year ago I followed a guide and tried
to but failed.  Is there a way?  I'd quite like a middle-click button
rather than Emulate (or better - as well as).  Why they can put one
under the trackpoint but not under the trackpad is beyond me.  T40.