[ltp] Re: several messages

honey linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:48:34 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Bill Wohler wrote:

> Your fingers must be like sandpaper. *I* type a lot and while the keys
> are polished, the labels are still like new (except for small chips
> out of the c, n and m).

Make you minds up!  If my fingers are sandpaper (they're very smooth
thank you!) then I need more hand lotion...

Clearly I actually type a lot and am a very productive individual.
Anyone know of a typing meter that can count up the number of keys hit
in an average day?  I challenge you to a duel :)

Honey