[ltp] TP600E and extra hard drive

David linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:45:08 -0600

Here is my fstab. I did have auto instead of no auto. After I changed that to
noauto I can boot without complaint, but I still cannot mount the drive.

David

/dev/hda2            /                    reiserfs   acl,user_xattr        1 1
/dev/hda1            /windows/C           vfat       users,gid=users,umask=0002,utf8=true 0 0
/dev/hda3            swap                 swap       pri=42                0 0
/dev/hdc1	     /media/multimedia    vfat       noauto,user           0 0
devpts               /dev/pts             devpts     mode=0620,gid=5       0 0
proc                 /proc                proc       defaults              0 0
usbfs                /proc/bus/usb        usbfs      noauto                0 0
sysfs                /sys                 sysfs      noauto                0 0
/dev/sda1            /media/iPod          vfat       noauto,user,rw        0 0
/dev/cdrom           /media/cdrom         subfs      noauto,fs=cdfss,ro,procuid,nosuid,nodev,exec,iocharset=utf8 0 0