AW: [ltp] Thorsten Duechting is out of the office.

James Knott linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 07:43:27 -0500

Meidinger Chris wrote:

> You can configure Outlook to do it, but not by using the OoO-Assistent.
> You need to have a running Outlook client and you can do it in the
> normal rulebase you use to move messages to folders or whatever.
>
> If, for example, you have a desktop in your office as well as your
> notebook which you probably take on vacation (at least if you're on this
> list...) you can let that machine run.

I've notice that most of these are coming from someone at IBM, where
they use Lotus Notes and Domino server.  Also, while I can't speak for
other areas, IBM Canada employees are discouraged from using company
email for personal business.  So, unless he's working with something
related to Linux, he shouldn't be using his IBM address on this list.