[ltp] Isthere a T41 or T42 model which NEVER has ACPI drain problems ???

Eben King linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:41:38 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Eric Van Buggenhaut wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 12:45:37PM -0800, obi wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 09:29:06PM +0100, Bob Alexander wrote:
> > >
> > > What lists could I infest :) with this specific problem about radeon and
> > > ACPI ??? I do not even know if only radeon is the issue ....
> >
> > What do you use? Debian? If so I could send you my kernel and you could
> > give it a go.
>
> That'd be nice if you could post your kernel on this list, maybe a
>  .deb ? so everyone interested could give it a try !

Better yet, put it on your web/FTP space and post a link.

                  "God does not play dice" -- Einstein
          "Not only does God play dice, he sometimes throws
          them where they can't be seen." -- Stephen Hawking