[ltp] keyboard screwed up after coming back from sleep

Marc MERLIN linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:43:18 -0800

So, sometimes, just sometimes, my keyboard mapping is all broken when I come
back from sleep (like space generating multiple characters and so forth)

I can go back to text mode by ssh'ing in and chvt 1
d gives HH
g gives ..
enter doesn't work
space is ``
tab is ==
etc...

1) can I avoid that?
2) how can I restore the keyboard to normal operation (at least through
   remote ssh)?

Thanks
Marc