[ltp] [ACPI] T40 2373-8CG with this setup is not affected by the power drain[/ACPI]

Bob Alexander linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:20:33 +0100

James McKenzie wrote:
>> http://chefacciamo.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Debian/ACPIpowerOK
>
> Here is a good question, has anyone compiled and produced a Red Hat
> Package from Bob's work?  I am working on this, but I don't want to
> redo.  I would like to test it on an A22p, since I have problems waking
> with another kernel.

James,
please note that the kernel I have uploaded would be useful only to
users of a 2373-92G because the way I patch the 05 radeon patch is only
overwriting any other model with my own.

To do a useful work someone should input all/most/many Thinkpads with a
Radeon types/models into the patch (I do not know how to do that).

Take care,
Bob