[ltp] using vncserver for presentations on T40

obi linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:26:56 -0800

Disclaimer: I have my X setutp as a dual head and I do use xinerama so I
didn't try the trick but ...

I setup a vncserver (as you did), fired up a single instance of
xvncviewer and in the xterm inside the vnc I set xhost +. Then any
external command with -display :3 would show up in the right place.

cheers,
graziano