[ltp] problems with modem on t23

Michael Perry linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:11:15 -0800

I'm just curious if people have gotten the ltmodem packages for a 2.6
kernel to actually work with the lucent/agere modem in the T23.  I can
get the modem id'ed and the modules are in; but wvdial cannot deal at
all with the /dev/ttyLTM0 or /dev/modem symbolink. Could someone using
them please let me know how the /dev entry looks for their ttyLTM0?  Its
been so long for me that I kind of forgot about modems overall; but I'm
traveling soon and the hotel has no broadband (whimper).  The modem
shows up in lspci correctly as well; so I'm kinda lost.

--
Michael Perry | do or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
mperry@lnxpowered.org | http://www.lnxpowered.org