[ltp] Problem Fixed with R128 built-into kernel fixed

Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:29:09 -0500

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:55:07 -0700, James McKenzie
<jjmckenzie51@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I decided to disable DRI and edit it out DRI support in xorg.conf and I
> got X to start.  I will continue to 'beat' on this, but this looks as if
> this is what I will have to work with.
> Anyone have an idea why I had to do this?

I don't recall what your inital problem was, but disabling the dri
disables 3d acceleration.  In this case, presumably you have a problem
with the drm or agpgart.

Alex