[ltp] Re: setting up dual screens in FC3 for IBM T42

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:09:19 -0500

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:45:21 -0800 (PST), Joel Jaeggli
<joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu> wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Xavier Gonzalez wrote:
>
> > I am trying to set up dual screen for FC3, but I have not been able to
> > so far. Everytime I try setting it up it just does nothing. I have
> > heard that you can get different screens in FC3 on the different work
> > spaces.
>
> the t42 platform has a rather large number of video chipsets, do you know
> which on off hand yours has?

I believe they are all radeons.  so the set up will be the same for
any of them.  search google for xinerama and radeon or mergedfb and
radeon, or check the archives of this list.

Alex