[ltp] Sleep mode and Wireless -- best kernel for T41p?

Pbt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 00:12:58 +0100

You may try the latest stable kernel (from kernel.org) with APM support
enabled. Using madwifi drivers, everything goes well : during apm
wakeup, your laptop will restore your wireless connection.
I run this conf since a long time and there's no bug to report.

Some linux-thinkpad people will slap me because of ibm-acpi ;)
But i had so many problems using it (it was, at least, 2 months ago, so
it may have changed for T41p laptops ...)

	Pierre