[ltp] WiFi for T22?

Dale Amon linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:49:21 +0000

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

With all the talk about WiFi cards... what would
people suggest as the easiest one to get working
on a T22. Debian with a handrolled 2.4.10. I'm going
to be on the road and if I can get time off the
job site in SF I might try to find a Fry's. (Anyone
know if there is a Fry's in the San Fran city centre?)

--=20
   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8--