[ltp] T42 Win XP RescueRecovery from CD hung

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:03:08 -0800 (PST)

I've set up 2 TPs with dual-boot (T40 with XP/RH9. and T42 with
XP/FC3).  Both time the pre-loaded area was on the disk.  With TP40 it
was at the beginning of the disk, and with the T42 it was at the end.

Both times I used Partition Magic to resize partitions and create
patitions with ext3.  I let Partition Magic do all the partitioning
work, and so far things worked well.

Otis