[ltp] IBM RAM Memory

Bob Alexander linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:52:28 +0100

Guillermo Latorre wrote:
> El jue, 13-01-2005 a las 09:09 +0100, Bob Alexander escribió:
>

>>Guillermo,
>>out of an aborted project I have 5 sealed boxes of original IBM memory
>>labeled as follows:
>

> Hello!
>
> Sorry for my English,
> I am from Spain, and don't know if this can be a important problem...

Guillermo my amigo, A Problem ??? Arriba Espana :) It's a country which
has my heart there !!! Spanish people are my brothers :)

> So you could sell me a IBM original 512 RAM module? I am really
> interested, so we can talk about prices...
>
> Guille

Yes,
I have 5 original factory sealed 512 modules exactly with the specs I
have written. Please check they are the right model for you.

We have two options:

1) I can set up an EBay auction for these modules and let you know the
auction number (I would love selling all five :->)

2) You can write directly to me giving me the price you regard as just
(I believe the expedition within Europe will be around 10 Euro and you
pay for the S&H).

Hasta pronto,
Bob