[ltp] IBM RAM Memory

Guillermo Latorre linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:42:00 +0100

> Guillermo my amigo, A Problem ??? Arriba Espana :) It's a country which
> has my heart there !!! Spanish people are my brothers :)

Jajajajaja....!!!

> Yes,
> I have 5 original factory sealed 512 modules exactly with the specs I
> have written. Please check they are the right model for you.
>
> We have two options:
>
> 1) I can set up an EBay auction for these modules and let you know the
> auction number (I would love selling all five :->)
>
> 2) You can write directly to me giving me the price you regard as just
> (I believe the expedition within Europe will be around 10 Euro and you
> pay for the S&H).

Well, I am really interested on your RAM memories (one or maybe two,
depending on the price). I have checked the models and the difference
between your chipset and the IBM Web one is the PC2700 - PC2100, which
is the speed of data tranferences... If this results cheap I don't have
problems with this.

Maybe we could now sending our mails only to our personal addresses...

Can you explain me how works an Ebay Auction with number?? I have never
bought anything on Ebay...

Only 10 euro for all the transport to Spain? Sure? What's  S&H?

> Hasta pronto,
> Bob

Espero tu respuesta,
hasta pronto!! xDxD