[ltp] Maximising battery run time

Tomek Jarzynka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 20:45:26 +0100

On Saturday 22 of January 2005 18:42, Andr=E9 Wyrwa wrote:
> the parallel port and modem switching them off in the BIOS is the best.

Yes, but what about the wireless device? Hmm, since there's even an
option for disabling the radio in the module, unloading it probably
saves power. Still, it would be nice to have control over LPT during
uptime.

=2D-=20
tomasz k. jarzynka / 601 706 601 / tomee(a-t)kadu(d-o-t)net

"It's a little known fact that the Dark Ages were caused by unresolved Y1K
issues."