[ltp] TP760XL and PCMCIA Lan Card

Harry Popov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:06:51 +0200

Hi,

Last time I gave a totally wrong question about my Lan card. Will be
more clear now.

I am fighting with PCMCIA Ethernet card. The details of the cards
are:

LD-2512
Ladox 10/100M 32-bit CardBus Fast Ethernet
made in Turkey

This card works on the same computer /TP760XL/ under windows very,
very nice. We have over 120m cable to the hub hence some problems
with the logical levels but never with this Ladox card.
Unfortunately I can not make it working under Linux.

Can some one help what I must do and try to make it working. If
additional info is needed I can send some logs./ Do not know which
one you need? :( /

Actually any advice about pcmcia cards will be wellcome. Should I
use dummy0 instead of eth0?

Regars,
Harry Popov