[ltp] IBM Thinkpad T42

abonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:54:30 -0500

Uwe,

I think that support, webform, askibm, everywhere...!

I once called and was moved like around 10 people and they finished telling
me to contact the same guy that made the Security Chip for encryption from
IBM (already has a driver)

I mean, if we have some developers and people would really love having the
info, then I think it´s worth of asking for the documentation.

As I´m no dev, I´ll at least use some of my time to see if they can give us
the docs.

Whoever wants the fingerprint readers API and Datasheet to give it a try then
RE me and I´ll send it...

Thanks...

- Alejandro

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:59:01 +0100, Uwe Walter wrote