[ltp] Carrying Case??

David Tansey linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 03 Jul 2005 19:40:25 +0300

John,

Great to hear!

Do you have the external CD/DVD drive? I have the multi-drive and am
wondering how you transport it, if you do.

Thanks again. I wanted to get that since I saw it, but then read the
review. I hope you do reply to it.

Ahh... now it's between the zero-shock and the executive sleeve.

now i have to start looking for good briefcases. My last one (picked it
up at some airport) started wearing almost immediately. Now it is quite
unsightly.

Any suggestion for a briefcase/shoulder bag, preferably one with a slip
for roller carry-ons?

-David