[ltp] T42 FingerPrint Reader

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 04 Jul 2005 22:19:22 -0500

Comrades,

    Now that part of our laptop is working and we are getting more
features enabled. How about if we ask for the rest of them? The TCP
chips is working, the HDAPS will be working in a few weeks or I hope
so.... But how about for the ones that have the Upek fingerprint reader
in the T42, T43, New X series and how about the people that will also
get one in the future. Wouldn't you want support for it?

Well, here is your chance. If you have 2 minutes of your life, fill in
here, ask for a driver for Linux and lets keep this good tradition that
we have to be suppotive to our fellow Linux Community users. Maybe your
next IBM TP will also have a FingerPrint reader? if you haven't tested
it, you are not living your life as you should.

http://www.upek.com/support/form_technical_support.asp

Thanks for the time, and I thank you in advance if you fill this form.

.Alejandro