[ltp] Need replacement "skin" for T23 2647-9LU

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:54:58 -0400 (EDT)

> Isn't that battery under somebody's warranty?  Or is it too old?

	Yes, IBM's warrantee (I'm still employed by them ;)

> Are you sure it's the battery that's bad and not your charging
> circuit?

	No, I'm not sure it isn't the circuit. I started with the
battery as the first available candidate of the problem. I can't be
without the laptop during the week, so sending it in to get the
charging circuit checked isn't a viable option, unless they can send
me another unit to swap around during the time they investigate the
issue.

	I'll have to look into that...

David A. Desrosiers
desrod@gnu-designs.com