[ltp] Quid of Gnome configure-thinkpad

Nicolas Dufresne linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:51:38 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_Scw3RN1JzoEsKZFc0p1E1g)

I'm facing the same problem not being able to suspend or hibernate.  But
when I dried APM insted of acpi it worked.  This probably mean that
configure-thinkpad is built for APM.  I think I should do some code
reading when I have time.  Also, I don't know if power management timers
works.  It would be cool to hibernate after having suspend, battery
would last quite longer if you juste close the lid and forget it is
consuming 10% of your battery.

Nicolas Dufresne <Nicolas.Dufresne@USherbrooke.ca>
Étudiant en informatique, Université de Sherbrooke

--Boundary_(ID_Scw3RN1JzoEsKZFc0p1E1g)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I'm facing the same problem not being able to suspend or hibernate.&nbsp; But when I dried APM insted of acpi it worked.&nbsp; This probably mean that configure-thinkpad is built for APM.&nbsp; I think I should do some code reading when I have time.&nbsp; Also, I don't know if power management timers works.&nbsp; It would be cool to hibernate after having suspend, battery would last quite longer if you juste close the lid and forget it is consuming 10% of your battery.<BR>
<BR>
<TABLE CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="100%">
<TR>
<TD>

<HR NOSHADE>
<BR>
<B><FONT SIZE="4">Nicolas Dufresne </FONT></B>&lt;<A HREF="mailto:Nicolas.Dufresne@USherbrooke.ca">Nicolas.Dufresne@USherbrooke.ca</A>&gt;<BR>
&#201;tudiant en informatique, Universit&#233; de Sherbrooke
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_Scw3RN1JzoEsKZFc0p1E1g)--