[ltp] How to use special mouse keys on t42p

Henrik Brix Andersen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:57:05 +0200

--=-wY6pNc/EnN1jJnco5Scs

On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 23:09 +0200, Steffen Dreise wrote:
> Im trying to get the two keys under the touchepad working but dont have
> any success. Does anybody have a idea. I would like to use it for
> surfing with firefox for back and forwarding.
> I was look on linuxonlaptops and some other pages but seams the nobody
> is using this keys?

As you can see in
http://dev.gentoo.org/~brix/papers/X31/X31.html#sect-x11-config the
"microsoftinet" XkbModel supports the forward/backward buttons out of
the box.

How to assign them to forward/backward in firefox is beyond my
knowledge, I just use them for switching between virtual desktops.

Regards,
Brix
--=20
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd

--=-wY6pNc/EnN1jJnco5Scs

--=-wY6pNc/EnN1jJnco5Scs--