[ltp] EmulateWheelClickToo

Frank Dekervel|Smartlounge| linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:32:43 +0200

On Saturday 23 July 2005 16:24, Stephen Evanchik wrote:
> I had it working on my Xorg system that was dated sometime after
> September 2004. What is the date on your Xserver look in
> /var/log/Xorg.*.log or wherever your distribution puts those files.

my xorg version:

X Window System Version 6.8.2 (Ubuntu 6.8.2-10 20050405154308
root@terranova.warthogs.hbd.com)
Release Date: 9 February 2005

in the bugzilla entry Alex Deucher refered, two implementations were proposed:
one with EmulateWheelClickToo, and one with EmulateWheelTimeout. i did
"strings mouse_drv.o" , and found neither ..

i guess i'll have to wait for the next ubuntu version ...

thanks!
greetings,
frank

--