[ltp] x31 - Browser-Buttons for Opera?

Eben King linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:40:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005, Toens Bueker wrote:

> normally I use Firefox for browsing the web - but the fox
> is no longer as stable as I need it to be.
> Therefore I'm checking out Opera as a substitute.
>
> For Firefox there was an extension, which would allow me to
> use the "back" and "forth" buttons on my x31 to spare some
> mouse pointing.

I take it "alt-left" and "alt-right" aren't close enough?

> How do I make Opera aware of my browser buttons?

http://thinkwiki.org/index.php/How_to_get_special_keys_to_work

Section "xmodmap configuration"?  I haven't done this, so that might be
wrong.

CANCER:  The position of Jupiter says that you should spend the
rest of the week face down in the mud.  Try not to shove a roll of
duct tape up your nose when taking your driver's test.  -- Weird Al