[ltp] x31 - Browser-Buttons for Opera?

Ignacio Fernández Galván linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 04 Jun 2005 19:52:47 +0200

Toens Bueker, 04-06-2005:

> For Firefox there was an extension, which would allow me to
> use the "back" and "forth" buttons on my x31 to spare some
> mouse pointing.

I guess that would be a task for Opera itself, and it seems it's still
missing some configuability in that respect. But please visit the
opera.linux newsgroup and report back if you get a solution.

By the way, if you're new to Opera you may be unaware of a nice feature:

Hold the right mouse button and then press the left one --> back
Hold the left mouse button and then press the right one --> forward

once you get used to them, you can't use other browsers anymore! (and
they're independent of the mouse gestures, which I have disabled).

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es