[ltp] Why do you love your ThinkPad?

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 09:18:42 -0600

> On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 03:48:01PM +0200, Alexander Rydekull wrote:
> > Alejandro Bonilla wrote:
>
> > You should tell yer GF a simple answer: "It's IBM Thinkpad,
> that's how
> > it's supposed to be"

That's what I did. I said. "It's an IBM, you buy a Dell or HP, I'm keeping
my IBM"

And she just ignored my comment and kept saying..."It's ugly and old
looking" most of my friends and people that see me with the PC around in
hotspots just show off their "nice" toshiba and then look at me like if I
paid $450 for the PC.

I think the beauty of the IBM's is like being proud of something. You don't
show off about it, but you know inside and know that your IBM lappy won't be
bad to you. Seriously, when you think about when that Toshiba will drop and
break in pieces... while yours will get a scratch... :)

.Alejandro