[ltp] Why do you love your ThinkPad?

Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:22:57 +0300

--tqI+Z3u+9OQ7kwn0

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 09:32:33PM -0400, Charles E Taylor IV wrote:
> > Some freaks will say: You can use your TP even if your girl friends=20
> > wants the lights off when sleeping ...
>=20
>  ... but the screen itself provides enough light to see by.  That's what
> confuses me about the Thinklight.

The screen's not enough if you have a maximized white-on-black xterm in
the middle of a night.  Trust me on this one, ThinkLight makes a very
noticeable difference sometimes.

Of course, you could simply use an external light source, or a USB-powered
lamp.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign respect for technical incompetance.

--tqI+Z3u+9OQ7kwn0

--tqI+Z3u+9OQ7kwn0--