[ltp] Why do you love your ThinkPad?

Alexander Rydekull linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:32:25 +0200

Rather, why wouldnt I love my thinkpad?

My X40 is so light and with good batterytime(8-cell) can use it
everywhere as anything.

A fullsize keyboard(almost) and great WIFI. Bluetooth to make all kinds
of nifty solutions and more then enough memory in it.

A laptop without a friggin touchpad, long live the trackpoint.

Not to mention the fact that it's a black robust chassi to it very clean
in it's style.

Heck, I cant come up with any reason not to like my thinkpad it does
everything I want and need to do and even exceeds that.

/Alexander Rydekull