[ltp] T43 on Suse linux? - Model 2687D8U

Greg Macek linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 09 Jun 2005 09:21:06 -0500

Do you know why the fan is always on? Is it an issue with the T43 itself
or just how Linux runs on it? Hopefully it's not too loud. Did you have
to do a lot of tweaking to get things run or did most everything just
work "out of the box"?