[ltp] Re: in reference to you ibm-acpi changelog from Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:22:31 -0800

Florian Trippel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:10:14 +0100

I know, since I have read the cangelog. But thanks for information,
though. I would like to see a possiblity to set fan speed on t4x :-).
I wonder why it should be difficult to implement...