[ltp] T41 - kernel 2.6.11 - suspending problem - "Unlink after no-IRQ?"

François Fleuret linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:53:17 +0100

Dear All,

I have been using the 2.6.9 kernel on my T41p for month without a
glitch (Debian Sarge) and have been giving a try with the 2.6.11 for a
few days. Everything seems okay except one problem with the suspending
(S3). When I close the lid, it happened twice that the computer freeze
without going into suspend at all. Looking at the log it seems that
both times, I got the following line in /var/log/syslog:

 kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: Unlink after no-IRQ?  Controller is probably using the wrong IRQ.

Any idea ?

Cheers,

--
François Fleuret                              EPFL - CVLAB/LCN