[ltp] Ok to remove Recovery Partition?

Alexandru D. Salcianu linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:33:30 -0500

I have a T42 and the recovery partition took more than 5G (although it
is true, it used to be smaller on previous ThinkPad models).  I was
glad to delete the recovery partition and use the space to increase
the Linux partition!  Definitely bigger than 2G (just think about it:
the data from the partition is used to generate 7CD x >600M, i.e., more
than 4G).

Best,

Alex