[ltp] pcmcia or usb Midi port ?

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:02:13 -0500

I haven't used them personally, but it seems that the M-Audio USB MIDI
adapters will work if you use the firmware loading software found here:

http://usb-midi-fw.sourceforge.net/

Try the midisport 1x1 or the uno if you just need one in and out.  It
seems to be supported by the alsa usb-audio module too.

I don't know if you needed joystick support since your subject says
midi, but if you do, you probably want to consider just using a USB
joystick anyway.

Joel