[ltp] Request For Assistance with tpctl

Durand linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:34:18 -0500

I have modified some of the code to work with 2.6.10 and 2.6.11 at present, and
thinkpadpm compiles and works without a problem so far on my thinkpad T21.
However, I don't consider myself a true developer to be able to rewrite the code
so that it is more streamlined. I do have a patch that does integrate and update
the latest thinkpad-source into the vanilla mainline kernel and can provide that
to you if you wish for maintenance purposes, but that's about all I can do really.

--
Regards,

Durand

Post queries and replies to the newsgroup so all may be enlightened thru shared
knowledge. Experience is a cruel but effective teacher.