[ltp] Has anybody witten mails to ati for their bad drivers ?

Nils linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:25:18 +0100

Hello Hamie,
Let's hope for a good patch from Suse.
It's really no good service that ati can't write drivers for their own=20
hardware .... Ati seems not very interested that customers buy an ati card =
or=20
a notebook with it again. I think they hope that there will be no=20
alternatives.

Sorry, I don't see anything without my glasses, rn =3D m for me :-(
Nils