[ltp] Has anybody witten mails to ati for their bad drivers ?

Hamie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:46:06 +0000

Nils wrote:

>Hello Harnie,

           ^^^^^^^^

Hamie. Short for Hamish. Don't worry. I've been called worse :)

>it's the default answer, I received this too, but you can try to write "Linux
>Driver Feedback" in the subject line and ati seems to be swamped with it,
>because you don't get any answer. I am waiting over a week now and the ticket
>is open.
>Nils

I even re-opened my call saying the original answer was insufficient...
They just aren't interested... Which really annoys me. What annoys me
more though is the lip service even IBM pay to the subject...