[ltp] S3 suspend on the R51: Success stories?

Bret Comstock Waldow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:58:36 +1200

--nextPart1479064.UxyhDmvvWf

I have a T42, and I used this page with good results.  I don't know how his=
=20
model matches with your R51, but you will:
http://www.jenny-and-jp.org/index.php?page=3Dthinkpadr51

Cheers,
Bret