[ltp] MDK 10.1 Performance and ThinkPad T22 HD SODIMMs

Andrew Crawford linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 20 May 2005 09:36:02 -0700

Howdy,

Thanks for the suggestion.

When I said "recently," I meant December of last year. :)

I'll definitely consider the upgrade to LE2005, though.  It sounds like
I would need the expensive RAM upgrade.  So, I may just tough it out
until it's time for a new notebook.

Andrew