[ltp] MDK 10.1 Performance and ThinkPad T22 HD SODIMMs

Bret Comstock Waldow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 21 May 2005 11:42:44 +1200

--nextPart29393637.TXorCInJDG

You didn't mention your actual model number, so I picked one at random from=
=20
their list.

I am using a 1G module from these folks:
http://www.oempcworld.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=3DPROD&Product_Code=
=3D256M%2DSO10016C&AttributeCode[1]=3DComputer&AttributeValue[1]=3DThinkPad=
+T22+2647%2DAEU+

It works fine, there is a lifetime warranty, and they've been in business f=
or=20
quite a while, with a good feedback profile on ebay.  They responded well t=
o=20
my series of questions.  I'm thinking of getting the second Gig from them f=
or=20
my T42.

They mentioned (in my case) that using low-power modules would reduce heat =
and=20
power consumption in my Thinkpad - modules spec'ed for a Mac.  They also sa=
id=20
if they recommend it, they warrant it, so that's what I asked for, and it's=
=20
been flawless so far.

If you order two modules at once, they see to it that the manufacturer and=
=20
batch are matched.

Cheers,
Bret